Board of Directors Meeting (Regular)
San Diego Collaborative Arts Project, a California Non-Profit Corporation
December 14, 2016
San Diego, CA
MINUTES OF A MEETING of the Board of Directors of the Corporation (the “Board’) held on the 14th day of December, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. at Colab in San Diego, California.
As regular Board meetings do not require notice to the Board pursuant to the Corporation’s Bylaws, President Colin Jemmott acted as Chairman of the meeting and Lisa Walden acted as Secretary.
President Jemmott called the regular Board meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
The President noted that a quorum of the Board was present and declared the Meeting open for the transaction of business.
Those in attendance and constituting a quorum were:
Board Members Present: Curt Benedetto, Paul McCarthy, Stephanie Cucurullo, Colin Jemmott, Jake Holler, Lisa Walden, Cable King and Greg Davidson
Absent: Cassy Haynes, Dominic Moretto
Community Members Present: Meg, Jasmine, Dawn, Jon Ray, Natural, Gia, Ken, Marty, Marie, Denise, Fin,
Approval of Agenda
The President previously circulated the Agenda to Board via email. The Board approved the Agenda via email.
Minutes of Previous Meeting of the Board – There was no discussion regarding the meeting minutes.
ON MOTION DULY MADE, SECONDED AND CARRIED, IT WAS RESOLVED THAT the minutes of the meeting of the Board held on 11/30/16 be approved.
President’s Report – N/A
- 1 final reminder for reimbursement message to be transmitted
Secretary’s Report – N/A
Regional Contact Report –Fin
- Fiscal Year wrap up
- Working on GLC attendee list/recommendations
Youtopia Report – Jon Ray
- Afterburn Report nearly completed, waiting on final financials
- Hub leads selected; setting meeting to appoint department leads
Colab Report –
- Fundraiser went well
- Due Diligence occurring regarding lease of adjacent space
- Census conducted regarding demographic served
- Budget work needs to commence; Budget Review Committee selected (Steph, Colin, Paul)
- Board retreat dates set for 2/25/17 and 2/26/17; Lisa to begin list of retreat topics
- ADA art grant discussion
ON MOTION DULY MADE BY PAUL MCCARTHY, SECONDED AND CARRIED, IT WAS RESOLVED THAT Marty and Marie Reed shall reimburse SDCAP in the amount of $303.64 for payment of the ADA art grant used for tire repair to personal van. (Note: reimbursement paid at meeting)
- Discuss regarding Board nominations/recommendations status to date
- Incident reporting policy is being worked on
Termination of Meeting
There being no further business, ON MOTION DULY MADE, SECONDED AND CARRIED, the meeting was adjourned at 9:02 PM.