Board of Directors Meeting (Regular)
San Diego Collaborative Arts Project, a California Non-Profit Corporation
November 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
MINUTES OF A MEETING of the Board of Directors of the Corporation (the “Board’) held on the 9th day of November, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. at Colab in San Diego, California.
As regular Board meetings do not require notice to the Board pursuant to the Corporation’s Bylaws, President Colin Jemmott acted as Chairman of the meeting and Cassy Haynes acted as Secretary.
President Jemmott called the regular Board meeting to order at 7:01 PM.
The President noted that a quorum of the Board was present and declared the Meeting open for the transaction of business.
Those in attendance and constituting a quorum were:
Board Members Present: Cassy Haynes (arrived approximately 7:20), Curt Benedetto, Paul McCarthy, Stephanie Cucurullo, Colin Jemmott, Greg Davidson, Dominic Moretto, Jake Holler and Lisa Walden.
Absent: Cable King
Community Members Present: Meg, Jon Ray, Brigid, Natural
Approval of Agenda
The President previously circulated the Agenda to Board via email. The Board approved the Agenda via email.
Minutes of Previous Meeting of the Board – There was no discussion regarding the meeting minutes.
ON MOTION DULY MADE BY STEPHANIE CUCURULLO, SECONDED AND CARRIED, IT WAS RESOLVED THAT the minutes of the meeting of the Board held on 10/26/16 be approved.
President’s Report – N/A.
Treasurer’s Report – N/A
Report will be delivered to Board by 11/15/16
Secretary’s Report – N/A
Regional Contact Report –N/A
Youtopia Report – Jon Ray
- Afterburn Report still on track for completion date of 11/15/16
- Powertrip incident letter transmitted; Multiple follow ups with Powertrip and no response; Will continue to follow up
- Build/Clean Up Day 11/13, Volunteer Party 12/3, Fundraiser 12/10
- Colab Managers recruiting more people to help manage Colab; Community outreach
- Producer selection discussion/interview of Sean (Natural) Nash.
- Leads team to be contacted regarding producer selection; If such objection is raised within 7 days of notification to leads, Board will revisit issue and selection.
ON MOTION DULY MADE BY STEPHANIE CUCURULLO, SECONDED AND CARRIED, IT WAS RESOLVED THAT the Board confirm the appointment of Jon Ray and Sean “Natural” Nash as the Co-Producers of Youtopia 2017, pending lack of sufficient objection from Youtopia leads team.
- Standards of Conduct discussion re: leads and on/off mountain behavior
- Youtopia debrief/town hall
- Board elections
Termination of Meeting
There being no further business, ON MOTION DULY MADE, SECONDED AND CARRIED, the meeting was adjourned at 9:06 PM.